What is a Personal Project?
A personal project is about setting up a stimulation of your life through a project to find your roadblocks or stumbling blocks in life and working a plan to find your way around them, over them, or under them.
A project can be anything that interests you. Some thoughts are as follows:
- The crazy idea project.
- Is there that thing you have always wanted to but everyone tells you that you are crazy? Well you are not and it is time to do it.
- The curiosity project
- Is there something you have had an interest in but haven’t taken the time to explore it? Now is the time.
- The getting inspired project
- Are you stuck or uninterested in being creative? Let’s find that thing that will get you motivated again.
- The learning something new project
- Been wanting to learn something new? Now is the time to learn it
WHY CARE ABOUT A PERSONAL PROJECT?
It is about self development, being more creativity, helping you gain a habit, allow you to reduce stress, meet new people, slow you down, learn a new skill, improve your happiness, give you a fresh answer to “What’ you been up to?”.
Time to start my next project.